Terms of Conditions
Firstly welcome to our online store – we trust you will enjoy. DEA Performance provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Our online store is open 24/7 unless in rare circumstances it is closed for maintenance.
Our office/warehouse is open Monday through Friday 8am until 5pm and on Saturday 8am until 12pm. We are closed on Victorian and National public holidays.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances we will notify operating hour changes via our website and/or Facebook page.
- Credit Card
- Cash on Collection (arranged prior to pick up)
Shipping Policy and Procedure
Before making enquiries about the delivery of your order please allow sufficient time to reach you. Orders are typically sent within one business day of receiving payment of your order. An email or tracking number will be sent stating when your order was sent. Please check your email junk folder.
Below is an approximation only guide for delivery times. These times may vary depending on weekends, public holidays and the degree of remoteness of the delivery address.
Approximate Delivery Times (Delivery times may vary depending on shipping company delays)
- Melbourne: 1 to 3 Business Days
- Sydney/ACT: 2 to 4 Business Days
- Brisbane: 3 to 6 Business Days
- Adelaide: 2 to 4 Business Days
- Perth: 4 to 9 Business Days
- Country & Remote Areas: 4 to 16 Business Days
All shipping costs are quoted during the order process and are charged according to the delivery postcode.
We do not deliver to a PO Box Address. Due to the general dimensions and weight of most of our products we can only deliver to a street address. Failure to provide a street address and contact number will result in delays to the dispatch of your order.
Lost in Transit
All items purchased from DEA Performance are made pursuant to a shipment agreement. This means that the risk of loss and/or title for such respective items pass to you upon our handover to the shipping carrier of our choice.
If you find a comparative exhaust system at a lower price we will beat it by 5%. Please contact our office on 03 9793 9916 and speak with our sales staff. Terms and conditions apply;
- Excludes any XForce systems, trade quotes, stock liquidations, sales and commercial quantities
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount
- Must be an Australian based retail store or website selling direct to the public and shipped from within Australia
- Competitor product must be in stock and available for immediate purchase/delivery
- Applies to any lower priced exhaust system that is currently stocked and available from our online store. It applies where the other retailer’s final price, inclusive of taxes, fees and charges, is lower than our price on the day that the price guarantee is requested.
- Relates to products Presale – does not include items already purchased.
- We reserve the right to limit the price beat offer to one item per customer, where we believe products are not being purchased for personal use
Communication is the key. We strongly encourage customers to resolve any outstanding issues by directly communicating with us. Your business is extremely important to us and we are committed to work through any issues you may have in accordance with our policies.
Warranties / Returns
Performance systems, unless otherwise advised by DEA Exhausts, are for off-road use only. In late model vehicles the installation of an aftermarket exhaust system and/or components (i.e headers, performance cats and dump-pipes) may trigger the check engine warning light. If this were to occur we’d recommend consulting a performance tuning specialist to have an ECU tuning on your vehicle.
Only damaged or faulty products will be accepted for return upon prior arrangement with DEA Performance staff. Products are required to be inspected prior to a refund/or product exchange being authorised. Please contact us via email or call us to discuss/assess the matter prior to returning any products.
In the event of the return of goods, all products and respective components must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery. They must be undamaged, unaltered & within original packaging.
The buyer accepts responsibility for all return postage costs.
No returns will be accepted after 30 days of delivery date.
A restocking fee of 15% may apply.
Special Order Items
Please note that Special Order items carry the following strict conditions of sale:
- Special Order items are NOT eligible for change of mind returns. This does not include returns related to faulty goods and/or warranties.
- Special Order items need to be sourced and or manufactured. In most cases there is typically a delay of up to 5 business days. In some circumstances, often out of our control, this time frame may exceed 5 business days. Should your order face a significant delay we will inform you.
- Once a Special Order has been made, we are unable to cancel the order. Please consider this carefully before placing such an order.
Please read our Warranty Policy
All content included on this site, such as but not limited to text, logos, graphics, button icons, images, video, audio clips and digital downloads, is the property of DEA Performance or its content suppliers. It is protected by both Australia and international copyright laws. Reproduction is strictly prohibited unless so agreed upon in writing from DEA Performance.
Although DEA Performance endeavours to be as accurate as possible they do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is 100% accurate, current, complete, reliable and or free of errors. If a product and/products offered by DEA Performance itself is not as described, your only solution is to return it in unused condition.
Licence and Site Access
DEA Performance grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site.
This license does not include;
- any resale or commercial use of this site and/or its contents
- any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant
- any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices
- any derivative use of this site or its contents
- any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of DEA Performance.
Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by DEA Performance. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of DEA Performance so long as the link does not portray DEA Performance, their products, its associates or services in a false, derogatory, misleading or otherwise offensive manner.
You may not use any DEA Performance logo, proprietary graphic/ trademark as part of the link without express written permission from DEA Performance.
Warranties disclaimer and Liability Limitations
You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. DEA Performance does not warrant that this site, its servers, or email sent from DEA Performance are free of viruses or other harmful components.
DEA Performance will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Your Online Membership Account
Upon using this site you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under the age of 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
DEA Performance reserves the right to refuse service, remove or edit content, terminate accounts and or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
Site Policies and Modification
We reserve the right to make alterations to our site, policies and these terms and conditions at any time.